Friday, November 6, 2009

Downtown Photoshoot

Had a great time w/my sister . We went downtown to see if we could find any fun spots to take photos and here is what we came up with. I know there are more colored doors out there and I plan on finding them all. If you know of any good photo spots here in town PLEASE let me know!










3 comments:

Frances said...

Great pics! Around the back of the Back Door Theater, down the hill at Berend's Landing (little dangerous as there isn't a walkway down), the Bridge at Berend's Landing, there's a Coca Cola wall (I like the one in the same area -- across from Coca Cola) on Indiana (I believe) next door to the Antique Mall. Hope this helps!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures in front of the licence plates... especially of Mark. Also like the pregnant ones of you with the flowers and the family photo too. Who's the photographer? I should hire her. =)

Unknown said...

Very nice picture I like all from texas & Vegas to ...nice family, blessed and happy family ...:)