Saturday, August 23, 2008

They're back!

As many of you may have known, I was alone for an entire week! No husband and no child. Scott went to Indianapolis for some training and Mark went to his Aunt Amy's. Aunt Amy took him and her 3 kids to Arkansas to visit the family. It was a quiet week in the house w/them gone, but time went by very quickly. (By the time I knew it, it was 8pm...time for bed.)
I had great times w/the Lord and had a chance to really listen to Him.

Here are a few photos of Mark while he was away from his parents:
Mark holding hands w/his cousin Blake on the road trip to Arkansas. (It was raining on the way there.)
Mark's 1st cousins and 2nd cousins.
Yummy! Lets get messy!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love the picture of Mark holding hands with his cousin. That is so sweet.

Charity said...

How fun that you had a week to yourself! I think everyone needs one of those every once in a while... Glad you had a good one. The pics of Mark are too cute... He is getting so big! So glad to keep in touch with you this way! :)