Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We went over to my bosses house for a delicious meal. His wife Alissa makes a fantastic corn casserole. After eating at their place they came over to our house to play some games. We played Clue (my least fav. game to play), and then we were introduced to a new game called "sequence"....Love this game!
-----that's them! (I took this photo of them)
This morning (Black Friday) Scott woke up at 3:30am to do some shopping at Kohl's for me, he also went to Toys R Us, where he said some worker had an anxiety attack before they opened the doors and he also went to Sam's. He got back at 6am to drop off the goods and then headed off to work. (Kudos to my husband who did all that for me while I slept soundly and warmly in bed.)

No comments: