Sunday, November 23, 2008

Prayer


I just found out this Friday that my mommy has colon cancer. We are still not sure how far along it is, she will hopefully find that out soon as she will be scheduled for surgery.
Please keep her in your prayers, as well as the family. She only has my daddy with her in Las Vegas, the rest of the family is scattered thru-out Europe (including my sister), and my family which is here in Texas. She is keeping a very positive attitude, it's my daddy that is more worried. I told them that I will be there in a heart-beat to take care of both of them if needed, well Mark would have to come along too, and he always know how to make someone feel better.
He will first try to kiss and blow the area that hurts and if that doesnt work he will take out the ice pack from the fridge and put it on your hurt. :) So please when you read my blog just stop and say a little prayer for her...thank you all sooo much! God bless you all!

3 comments:

Charity said...

Ohhhh! So sorry to hear this news! Does Anna know yet? I know she is traveling, so just curious. I'll be praying! Keep us updated!

Kari said...

I've already prayed many a times, and won't stop! Love you,

"When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I." Psalms 61:26

Frances said...

Any updates yet? I think the world of your parents! I know that your parents faith in the Lord is strong -- and they have each other and two wonderful daughters to lean on. I will keep your mom (and your dad) in my prayers!