Monday, January 19, 2009

JOY!

Last night while I was having my quiet time I was thinking about my mom and her surgery, and my dad how he would be all alone at the hospital waiting for her, made me kinda sad. Then, my wonderful husband came in to pray with me for her which made me much happier ( I really needed that, I believe God spoke to his heart to do that for me.) So, I didn't know exactly what time the surgery was and I also wanted to remind my dad to call me and Scott to give us the update after the surgery, sooo I decided to call their house. I spoke to my mom for a little while and somewhere in the conversation she said "she"...well, the only person other then my mom is my dad, so I questioned her on the "she" that my mom had said. Turns out that my SISTER is there!!! She is back home for several months!! So this means my daddy won't have to wait alone in the hospital and my sister will be there for my mom the entire time. And Scott, Mark and I will be in Vegas on the 28th thru the 2nd. What a BLESSING! Just wanted to share my JOY with all of you, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alena my wife and I will be praying for your mother. God speed her recovery and I hope everything turns out well.

Kari said...

Great news! How awesome that your sister is there! Praying for her recovery!