Today was a snow day from work due to ice on the roads. I knew yesterday that we would more then likely not go to work today. So, Scott wanted to make a bet w/me that I would have to work. I took him up on it....the deal was who would get the window seat on the airplane on the way to Vegas tomorrow and the way back. Turns out that I won and my significant other gets the aisle seat. :)
So, this morning Mark and I played together toys, did some art work, danced and watched too much t.v. He even took a nap, which rarely happens these days. So while he was napping I decided to do what I love best....my crafts! Here is what I was able to accomplish in my 3hrs. of having a silent house.
So, this morning Mark and I played together toys, did some art work, danced and watched too much t.v. He even took a nap, which rarely happens these days. So while he was napping I decided to do what I love best....my crafts! Here is what I was able to accomplish in my 3hrs. of having a silent house.
We are leaving for Vegas tomorrow to see my family, please keep us in prayer for safe travel (possible ice still on the roads when driving up to Oklahoma.) Thanks ya'll, have a Blessed rest of the week.
2 comments:
We will be praying! How was the window seat?
Hey Alena,
This is Marvin...Just checking on how your Mother is doing. Hope everything is going well. We have been praying for her. Take care and God Bless.
Marv and Kimi
Post a Comment