Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update

I apologize for not blogging lately. With my trip to Las Vegas and then coming back to work the following day after getting back I haven't had a chance to slow down and sit by the computer. (I have also gotten into a workout and eating healthy routine...that has also taken up my time, along with being a mom and wife.)
As with my mom's surgery, everything went well, she is still continuing to heal. Tomorrow she will be going in for her first chemo treatment (not sure how many she will have to have.) The reason she has to have this done is because 1 out of 2 tests came out positive for cancerous cells. So please continue to keep her in prayer for her recovery and that the cancer doesn't return and that her chemo treatments don't make her sick. Thank you all for remembering my family in prayer.

No comments: