Friday, May 15, 2009

Sea World Trip

When we were in San Antonio last weekend we also made a visit to Sea World! One of my dreams has always been to swim w/the dolphins....however, in this Sea World they only have swimming w/the Beluga whales, which doesn't interest me. Anyway, I have inched a step closer to my dream by actually touching and petting a dolphin. :) We were in the observation area where if you were not holding a fish for the dolphins they wouldn't even come near you. So, I spent $5 for 4 fish to feed them...BEST $5 of my life spent! (That is how I was able to touch them.) Here are a few pictures of our trip.

Mark on his very first roller-coaster ride!

Mark's favorite ride was a kid's "superman" ride. He calls it the jumpy-jump. At first he did not want to go on this ride..said he was scarred, but as a good momma I made him get on and stay on, he wanted to hold my hand so I held it and after we got off he wanted to "do it again!" I let him go alone and each time he did he asked to hold hands w/someone next to him. As you can see in these pictures they all held his hands...all but one! ( I don't have a picture of him on that ride) He got shot down twice! From the girl on the right and the girl on the left. ( I didn't want him to remember that moment.)

No comments: