March 15, 2010 we added a new addition to our family...meet baby Matthew! He weighed 7lb and 3oz and at a length of 20inches.


My parents arrived on Sat. evening and I was scheduled to be induced on the following Monday, we were hoping that my parents would arrive before the baby arrived and they did! Praise the Lord! I slept very little on the night of the 14th anticipating my 4:30am apt. at the hospital the following morning.
Scott, my mom and I arrived on time, they got me all set up and by 6:30am they started the pitocin. My doctor came in around 9:20 to break my water and by 10am I got the epidural! By about 10:45 or so I was at 10cm and was ready to push. Shortly after at 11:38 Matthew was born. (I know...quick and easy...all the nurses told me I need to have more due to my speedy births...not gonna happen.)
As far as recovery goes, I was up and about the day I had him, little swelling but that went away within 24hrs. We had to spend one night at the hospital and then got to go home on the 16th.
Thank you to all who kept us in prayer!

No comments:
Post a Comment